Industrial aluminum profile is a kind of alloy material with aluminum as the main component. Aluminum bars are hot melted and extruded to obtain aluminum materials with different cross-section shapes. However, the mechanical properties and application fields of industrial aluminum profiles produced by adding different alloy proportions are also different. Generally speaking, industrial aluminum profiles refer to all aluminum profiles except those for building doors and windows, curtain walls, indoor and outdoor decoration and building structures
After the surface of the industrial aluminum extrusion profile is anodizing, the appearance is very beautiful and resistant to dirt. Once it is coated with oil, it is easy to clean. When assembled into a product, different specifications of aluminum profiles are used according to different load-bearing materials, and matching aluminum profile accessories are used, without welding. It is more environmentally friendly, and it is light and easy to carry and extremely convenient to move.
Industrial aluminium extrusion profile are widely used, such as:
1. Construction aluminum profiles: architectural aluminum profiles mainly include aluminum profiles for aluminum doors and windows and aluminum profiles for aluminum curtain walls;
2. Radiator aluminum profile: mainly used for heat dissipation of various power electronic equipment, aluminum LED lighting, and computer digital products.
3. Industrial aluminium extrusion profiles: general industrial aluminum extrusion profiles are mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure, and each company customizes the mold according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belts, hoists, dispensers, testing equipment, shelves, etc., electronic machinery industry and clean rooms, etc.
4. Aluminum extrusion profiles for auto parts: Mainly used for auto parts and connectors.
5. Furniture aluminum profile: mainly used for furniture decoration frame, table and chair support, etc.
6. Solar photovoltaic profile: including aluminum solar panel frame, solar photovoltaic bracket, solar photovoltaic tile fasteners, etc.
7. Extruded aluminum profile for rail vehicle structure: mainly used in the manufacture of rail vehicle body.
8. Mounted aluminum profiles: made into aluminum picture frames for mounting various exhibition and decorative paintings.
9. Aluminum profiles for medical equipment: Mainly used in: stretcher frame, medical equipment, medical bed, etc.
Industrial aluminum extrusion profile is an alloy material with aluminum extrusion as the main component. The aluminum rod is melted and extruded to obtain aluminum with different cross-sectional shapes, but the proportion of the added alloy is different. The machine for the production of industrial aluminum profile performance and application areas are also different. The implementation standard is in accordance with GB/T5237.1-2017.